Monday, February 1, 2010

Big L - R.I.P. mixtape

my man dj Books outta NJ just hit me with an old Big L tape he did. -

Big L is and was one of my favorite hip hop artists of all time. Quite possibly the most talented lyricist to touch the mic.

The Thieves Theme Presents
BIG L - R.I.P.
1. Intro
2. Stretch & Bobbito Freestyle (Part 1)
3. American Dream ft Children Of The Corn
4. Fall Back ft Kool G Rap
5. 1,3,9 Freestyle
6. How Will I Make It
7. Yes You May Remix ft Lord Finesse
8. Freestyle ft Jay-Z (Part 1)
9. Deadly Combination ft Tupac & Biggie Smalls
10 Don't Front Freestyle
11. All Love ft D.I.T.C.
12. Clue Freestyle ft McGruff
13. Nigga Please ft Stan Spit & McGruff
14. 1-99 Live
15. On The Mic
16. The Heist
17. Dangerous ft O.C.
18. M.V.P. (Original)
19. M.V.P. (Premo Remix)
20. Platinum Plus ft Big Daddy Kane
21. Motherless Child Freestyle
22. School Days
23. Freestyle ft jay-Z (Part 2)
24. Furious Anger ft Shyheim
25. Sandman Freestyle
26. Danger Zone
27. Stretch & Bobbito Freestyle (Part 2)
28. Ebonics
29. Children Of The Corn Freestyle (Bonus)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MMWZETPP

No comments: